Creating a place for you to make memories with those you love is a driving force on why the owners, Chris & Letitia, do what they do. When they bought this farm the intentions were to create a space for people to celebrate love, come together in unity, and find peace in a wild world. We offer our space through multiple events throughout the year but most of all we offer our beautiful 1900s barn for weddings and receptions.
At Venue @ 22, we offer a unique and private setting on 22 Acres Farm, located just outside Columbus, Ohio. We are owned and operated out of love and have a passion for creating a dream experience for your next event. Our elegant barn space has over 100 years full of history, providing you with a romantic experience for the ages. We are passionate about making your dreams a reality!
Venue Rental Policies
- DJ: Allowed - DJ must have liability insurance and a copy of Certificate of Insurance (COI) must be provided.
- Videographer: Allowed - Videographer must show proof of liability insurance IF a drone will be used for the production of videos.
- Rain Plan: Allowed - With all of our events, we always ensure that there is a rain plan or “Plan B”. Because we have an outdoor and indoor ceremony and reception spaces, we have carefully selected our guest capacity to accommodate all weather and have a set plan should unexpected weather arise. This saves us from last-minute flipping and ensures a smooth transition making decisions to bring ceremonies inside (or not) much less stressful.
- Glass or China dinnerware: Not Allowed - The Venue has a no glass policy which includes dinner plates, drinking glasses, glass bottles on the tables (exception is table centerpieces), etc.
- Event End Time: 9:30pm Last Call, 10PM clean up, 11PM all vehicles out of the parking lot
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed - Rehearsal dinners are allowed the 1st day of a two day rental.
- Farewell Brunch: Not Allowed
- Pets: Allowed - Venue @ 22 is a dog-friendly venue, with some specific stipulations. Dogs must be pre-approved to be onsite during the ceremony and pictures only. Dogs must remain on a leash at all times. You must designate someone who will be responsible for the dog(s) at all times, and it must be someone other than the bride or groom. No animals (with the exception of service animals) are allowed in any interior space, near food, or near the other farm animals.
- Open Flames: Not Allowed - Fireworks, sparklers, or any type of open flames are not permitted under any circumstances. Flameless candles are allowed.
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Not Allowed
- Outside Catering: Allowed - Caterers must be licensed in the state of Ohio and be able to provide their State of Ohio Certification and Liability Insurance.
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed - Professional Bartenders must be licensed and insured. They must provide Venue @ 22 with Liquor Liability Insurance Coverage of $1 million with General Liability Coverage. Venue @ 22 must also be named as a certificate holder on the liability insurance. Copies of the Certificate of Insurance (COI) MUST be provided. All alcohol must be served by the bartender. If alcohol is being provided by any party other than the bartender, then it must be locked up until the bartender has arrived. All Ohio Liquor Control Commission rules and regulations must be followed.
- Smoking: Allowed - Smoking & vaping are allowed in designated smoking/vaping areas only.