Locust HIll Barn is unsurprisingly located on Locust Hill Farm in Ghent, NY. It is positioned on top of a hill which is neighbored by a local fruit orchard and cow pastures. In front of the barn is a picturesque clay pond that serves as a beautiful backdrop for wedding ceremonies. In the center of Columbia County, local residents and guests from out of town will be able to easily spot the red roof of the barn from the road in front of the property. A call to party goers that they are almost there!
Venue Rental Policies
- Rehearsal Dinners: Not Allowed
- Farewell Brunch: Not Allowed
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Allowed if used during the wedding ceremony and is restricted to small household animals like a dog or cat. After the ceremony the animals then need to be taken off premises.
- Open Flames: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Would be allowed if used in a wedding ceremony.
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Allowed - Allowed outside the barn.
- Outside Catering: Allowed - Is allowed for cocktail hour or if an additional tent is required.
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed - Is allowed for cocktail hour or if any additional tent is required.
- Smoking: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Is allowed in designated smoking areas. No smoking is allowed inside the barn.