Our beautiful barn is full of history, charm and character! It’s naturally beautiful. It’s rustic with a touch of elegance. It’s comfortable, humble and inviting. A place where friends and family gather to share stories, love and laughter.
So, come check us out! We would love to hear from you and show you around because the time we spend with you is the reason we exist!!
Venue Rental Policies
- Special Event Insurance: Allowed - Required
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed
- Farewell Brunch: Allowed
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Open Flames: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Outside Catering: Allowed - Your caterer must carry a liquor license.
- Smoking: Not Allowed - Smoking is only allowed on the parking lot side of the bridge. All cigarette butts MUST be disposed in receptacles provided.