Broad vistas over green mountains and hillside orchards, freshwater ponds nestled beside rustic barns, and historic vacation homes are a few of the many pleasures of holding a special event in southern Vermont at the 571-acre Scott Farm. Rural, yet close to Brattleboro, it is a unique venue for a special day. There are locations where couples can exchange their vows, host their reception and spend a few nights in a historic Vermont property, one of which is Rudyard Kipling’s home, Naulakha, a National Historic Landmark, or his Carriage House just down the driveway.
Kipling's Carriage House--sleeps 4 (2 bed, 1 bath) $255-315/night. 2 night min
Rudyard Kipling's Naulakha--sleeps 8 (4 bed, 3 bath) $450-520/night. 3 night min
The Sugarhouse--sleeps 2 (1 bed, 1 bath) $165-200/night. 2 night min
Dutton Farmhouse--sleeps 8 (4 bed, 2 1/2 bath) $340-400/night 2 night min
Venue Rental Policies
- Venue Access: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Ceremony can be held outdoors or in the barn. Receptions must be held in the barn.
- Rehearsal Dinners: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Farewell Brunch: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - No pets allowed.
- Open Flames: Not Allowed
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Not Allowed
- Outside Catering: Allowed
- Outside Alcohol: Alcohol must be served by vendor with an off-site liquor license and carries liquor liability insurance. Scott Farm must be listed as an additional insured party on their policy for the day of event.
Photo Credits: Kelly Fletcher Photography