Located an hour away from Burlington, Vermont and overlooking the White River Valley, sits The Barn on Gobeille Farm. The farm is a 188 acre retired equestrian farm that boasts stunning views of the peaks of Killington, flowing pastures, and blooming apple orchards. This property has been in the venue host's family for the past 25 years, the barn was built recently from scratch for their very own wedding and they are so excited to share it with other loving couples.
Host your ceremony on the lawn overlooking the hills of the property and hold your cocktail hour and the blooming garden area right outside of the barn. Once cocktail hour is over, open the doors of the barn to "woo" your guests to this completely new, pinewood, two-story barn. The main floor has more than enough room to host a reception for 150 guests, and the top portion of the barn holds antique barn decor and lounge furniture for your guests to enjoy.
3 bedrooms1 bathrooms
Late 1800's Farmhouse available for 2 nights and accommodates:
Bedroom 1: 1 King-size bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen-size bed
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen-size bed
Venue Rental Policies
- Decorations: Tacks, nails, tape, etc., may not be used on walls, windows, doors, or any other part of the barn. Fishing line, string, and twine is allowed if something needs to be hung. Small particles, such as glitter and confetti are allowed but must be cleaned up.
- Fireworks: No fireworks are permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are required to set up all trash removal with their catering and bar services.
- Pets: Pets considered upon request.
- Open Flames: The use of candles is prohibited anywhere on the property including the Farmhouse. Battery operated candles are recommended for use of décor.
- Outside Alcohol: It is required that the Catering Licensed Bar Service File a permit no later than 5 days prior to the event to the Sharon Town Clerk’s Office.
- Smoking: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Overnight Accommodations Policies
- Check In Time: 12:00 pm
- Check Out Time: 12:00 pm