In the hidden hills of the central Florida Nature Coast, nestled among the moss-covered Live Oaks, atop a rare scenic hill, lies the Takoda Wellness Ranch, our sanctuary for the soul and respite for the spirit. At Takoda Weddings we bring your wedding and special event ideas to fruition. Our picturesque 115 acre working ranch offers everything you can dream of to ensure a memorable destination experience for you and your guests. With 2 homes and an event space on site as well as numerous outdoor ceremony & reception sites to choose from, we have the blank canvas for you to paint the picture of your dreams.
5 bedrooms5 bathrooms
Live Oak Lodge is a newly remodeled 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with a fully equipped kitchen, screened porch, pergola with fire pit, and fenced yard surrounded by pastures. Pine Cottage is a newly remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with a kitchenette, patio in front, and small patio off the bedrooms in back. Bonfire pit is in the back yard of the cottage. The Cypress Room Event Studio is also included. It has a full kitchen, full bathroom, and room to accommodate 36 people seated for dinner, 15 people sleeping on folding mattresses, or up to 50 for a standing cocktail hour.
Venue Rental Policies
- Balloons: Not Allowed - Balloons are fatal to our animal residents, please do not bring them on site. Thank you.
- Event End Time: None
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed
- Farewell Brunch: Allowed
- Pets: Not Allowed
- Open Flames: Allowed - We have a fire pit behind Live Oak Lodge house and a bonfire pit behind the Pine Cottage/Cypress Room
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Allowed
- Outside Catering: Allowed - With venue approval & vendor insurance certificate
- Outside Alcohol: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Licensed Bar services or BYOB - with event insurance - allowed
- Smoking: Not Allowed - No Smoking Inside any building. Smoking outside only in designated areas with proper disposal of butts. Cigarette butts are fatal to our animals, please do not place any on the ground. Please use ashtrays.
Overnight Accommodations Policies
- Minimum Rental: Allowed - 2 night minimum stay
- Early Check In: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Late Check Out: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Extra Guests: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - The houses have beds to accommodate 10 people, queen Murphy bed & queen sleeper sofa accommodate another 4. We also have folding mattresses that can be used for up to another 15 people at a cost of $25 per guest per night. We also have space available for up to 8 camping tents in the Studio yard at a cost of $15 per guest per night.
- Pets: Not Allowed - No pets are allowed on the property as we have working animals on site.
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Allowed - There is a fire pit in the Live Oak Lodge Backyard & a Bonfire pit in the Pine Cottage Back yard.
- Smoking: Not Allowed - No smoking inside any building. Smoking outside in permitted areas with proper butt disposal in receptacle. Please do not throw butts on the ground, they are fatal to our animals. Thank you.
- Check In Time: 3:00 pm
- Check Out Time: 12:00 pm