Celebrate your wedding, elopement, or event at The Inn at Oxbow Acres in beautiful Milan, NH. Our romantic country B&B in Northern New Hampshire offers private packages for outdoor celebrations hosting 150 people or less. We provide the venue, and you have the freedom to bring in your own vendors! This lovely property offers several scenic backdrops, floral decor, and table decorations. You can select from a variety of on-site locations for your ceremony and photographs: wedding arbor, wildflower field, apple orchard, horse pastures, or riverfront. Each unique space is waiting to tell your story! One-day or full-weekend packages are available with lodging for up to 14. An indoor space is coming soon - please inquire for details. We can't wait to host your special day!
Venue Rental Policies
- Liability Insurance: Allowed - $1,000,000.00 Venue Liability Insurance, including host liquor liability required (secured separately by you –cost is approximately $300.00)
- Event End Time: Allowed - To respect our neighbors, last call is at 9:30 pm, amplified music must end at 10:00 pm, and all guests that are not staying at the inn must depart by 11:00 pm.
- Cleanup: Allowed - You are responsible for cleanup after your event. All decorations (not owned by The Inn at OxBow Acres), flowers, and other personal items must be removed from the property by 12 noon on Sunday.
- Cancellation Policy: Allowed - Initial payment is non-refundable. All other payments are subject to our regular cancellation policy of room rentals.
- Cleaning/Security Deposit: Allowed - $500.00 Cleaning/Security Deposit (refundable after event provided policies are followed).
- Elopement Packages: Allowed - Elopement packages are limited to wedding couple and up to 8 adult guests.
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed
- Farewell Brunch: Allowed
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Open Flames: Not Allowed
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Allowed
- Outside Catering: Allowed
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed - Licensed and insured bar-tender, bar-tending service, or caterer with a liquor license.
- Smoking: Allowed - No indoor smoking. Smoking at fire pits only. Butts must be placed in appropriate receptacles.