Birch Hill Farm is a true Post and Beam Barn sitting atop 30 acres in idyllic New Hampshire with views of Lake Winnepesaukee and the Presidential Mountain Range. A beautiful setting with meadows and lawns, gardens, and stone walls. The picture-perfect background for your magical day. It features a rustic timber bar for cocktail hour (maybe even a specialty cocktail of your choosing), a 40X80 High Pole Tent, complete with toile and lights and a 1790’s Post and Beam barn offering a warm and inviting ambiance. Choose where you’d like your cocktail hour then utilize the second space for dining!n Need a moment to rest after dancing? There is a fire pit waiting to be ignited and corn hole to be played. Not to mention The Perfect Match is the "perfect" spot for a cigar bar.
Venue Rental Policies
- Farewell Brunch: Not Allowed
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - We do allow dogs but they must have a "companion" A signed dog addendum is required
- Open Flames: Not Allowed
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Allowed - We have a fire pit for you to use as long as the fire danger is low or medium no bon fires allowed
- Outside Catering: Allowed - Caterer with staff must be licensed.
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed - Bartender must be licensed. Alcohol Liability Insurance through Melcher & Prescott.
- Smoking: Allowed - We have a Designated area for smoking or Cigar Bar. The perfect match no other smoking is allowed