An amazing 30 acre space filled with historic charm and soul awaits!
For two and a half centuries many a dream came to life here. Time to bring life to your own great piece of history!
2022 Dates offer: A 1,200 sq. ft. space in the barn’s milking parlor with a backdrop of rescued authentic 19th century doors. The whimsical lights hang from the ladders left behind from a bygone era. Use this as your dance floor with room for seating to accommodate up to 70 guests. (50 or 60 is a sweet spot for this plan!)
For more than 70 guests, a tent can be added to expand the dining space or consider making it an open air event - they can be stunning!
Wide open space, wooded glens beautiful trees, charming fence line - picture perfect! Ceremonies can be held nestled under the trees or choose the heart of the field. Secluded yet conveniently located only 1.5 hours from NYC and easily accessible with additional accommodations only 5 minutes away. Private, intimate, personal. We're here to help make your day the BEST day ever!
(2023 Upper floor of barn will be fully restored and available in 2023 providing indoor reception space for 150 guests)
Winter Micro Wedding Packages available November - May. Inquire for details!
Wedding - Anniversary - Family Reunion
6 bedrooms4.5 bathrooms
All packages include the use of our Creamery Guest House during your hours of use on the property. It's located near the barn and is central to ceremony areas! 1 BR - Queen. You'll find great character in this charming little space in the heart of the old milking operation that was at it's height in the early 1900's. So sweet!
Our Weekend Package includes a 2 night stay in both the Creamery Guest House and the main farmhouse - the Colden House! A true piece of history, Colden House was built in the late 18th century! A home that has stood for nearly 250 years, let's you feel like you're stepping back in time without giving up all the modern comforts. You'll find character and charm galore in this amazing post and beam house that sleeps 12 and includes a spectacular gourmet kitchen.
Venue Rental Policies
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed - With weekend packages, rehearsal dinners can include everyone on site plus 10. Or if you want to go BIGGER, we can work with you to make it so! (Additional fees apply)
- Farewell Brunch: Allowed - With weekend packages, farewell brunches can include everyone on site plus 10. Or if you want to go BIGGER, we are happy to work with you to make it so! (Additional fees apply)
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Considered for outside only - for short time spans for photo opps
- Open Flames: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - We love this old barn and farm and know you will understand the protective measures we required to keep her safe. Fireworks are not permitted. But other ideas are always great! Let us know what you have in mind and we will go from there.
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Allowed - The Colden House team will have the fire pit prepped before your event starts and on hand to light and keep it going whenever you're ready!
- Outside Catering: Allowed
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed
- Smoking: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - We love this historic place and know you will understand the protective measures we required to keep her safe. If you feel it is necessary to allow smoking, we will work with you on establishing safe smoking areas OUTSIDE any structures.
Overnight Accommodations Policies
- Early Check In: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Late Check Out: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Extra Guests: Not Allowed
- Pets: Not Allowed
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Allowed
- Smoking: Not Allowed
- Check In Time: 2:00 pm
- Check Out Time: 2:00 pm