Nestled amongst vineyards on a hill above Eden, NY, rests our woodland Garden Grove here at Crown Hill Farm — the perfect spot for an intimate outdoor ceremony. With stunning views and a nearby field for your tented reception, the grounds provide a timeless, scenic backdrop for your wedding memories.
From the front porch, you can spot Lake Erie on the horizon, and the land itself is surrounded by natural NY beauty at its finest. Enjoy a ceremony under the garden canopy surrounded by old stone walls and the gentle trickle of a waterfall stream in the background. Walk the land and feel the generations of a historic farm that surround you.
There are unlimited scenic spots for photo opportunities from the old glass greenhouse, big barn, vegetable gardens, or small orchard, to sitting upon the swing beneath large maples lining the drive. Welcome your guests to a place that feels like home. Always graced with a pleasant breeze, this property is uniquely charmed as a magical place dedicated to nourishment - of body, heart, mind and spirit.
Venue Rental Policies
- Decorations: No glitter, confetti, or other plastic. All tape, staples, or adhesives must be removed from the property. Would prefer nothing that would damage living things (i.e. staples into a tree).
- Fireworks: Not Allowed - Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in designated area.
- Drone Usage: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Not permitted.
- Rehearsal Dinners: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Farewell Brunch: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Considered upon request.
- Open Flames: Not Allowed - Not permitted.
- Smoking: Not Allowed - Not permitted.