Our venue, Osage House, sits on over 50 acres in Cave Springs. We have a modern reception hall that can accommodate 460 for dinner style seating, along with various outdoor spaces, including a covered 6,000 square foot patio. When you book The Hall you have use of the following: a spacious reception hall, covered outdoor patio space and a covered balcony. We will include tables and chairs for 240 guests, one hour for a ceremony rehearsal, and access to the property for a two-hour photo shoot prior to your wedding day. Our bridal suite is on the 3rd floor and has space for hair/makeup, a dressing area, a sitting area, a kitchenette, and a private restroom with a shower. Our groom’s quarters are in the basement area and has all of the same amenities as listed above, as well as a pool table and bar area. We also have a vendor lounge space, so that your vendors have their own area to keep their belongings and take a break if needed. Additionally, we have a catering prep kitchen in the main building that includes a refrigerator, 3 bay sink, ice machine, and prep tables, with its own separate entrance for easy access for your catering team.
Venue Rental Policies
- Rehearsal Dinners: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Rehearsal Dinners can be scheduled by booking the space for an additional fee.
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Open Flames: Allowed
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Not Allowed
- Outside Catering: Allowed
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed
- Smoking: Not Allowed - Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas. A fee may be applied if cigars or cigarettes are not disposed of in the proper containers.