The Juliet is located in the beautifully restored Historic Luzier Cosmetics Building that was built in 1928.
Whether you’re looking to host a small gathering, networking event, or intimate wedding, The Juliet is a small luxury multi-use loft venue. Featuring white-washed walls, original black framed pane-glass windows, 20 foot ceilings, modern light-fixtures, and a Juliet balcony, this contemporary space is a dream come true!
Venue Rental Policies
- Vendors : Allowed - All outside vendors must be approved by Venue at least thirty (30) days prior to Event Date. Venue will offer Client a list of pre-approved vendors upon request. The vendor approval process will require the following: prospective Vendors must agree to and sign Venue’s vendor agreement, which is available upon request; prospective Vendors must present proof of general or professional liability insurance as an additional insured.
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed
- Farewell Brunch: Allowed
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Open Flames: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Candles must be placed on non-combustible bases, and enclosed in chimneys. There are to be no open flames anywhere on Venue’s Premises. All candles and flames must be contained with a covering that is at least one inch above flame height.
- Outside Catering: Allowed - Venue will only allow catering companys to provide catering services at Venue’s Premises that are professional, licensed, bonded and insured as catering and or beverage service. Client must ensure that caterer brings adequate cooking equipment. Your caterer must be able to do the following: Caterer must provide a minimum of one (1) staff member per fifty (50) guests to be present at Venue for the entire event and shall remain after to complete final clean-up of all buffet tables, prep tables, trash, catering equipment, bussing all dinner tables of plates, napkins, glassware, and flatware. Caterer to provide linens for buffet/appetizers/serving tables Caterer to provide all food service equipment, dishwater, flatware, napkins, beverage station, cake cutting service, etc. If Client chooses to host their ceremony and reception, the caterer must provide staff to flip the room.
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed - If Client decides to serve alcohol at their event, Client agrees to use a Licensed Bar and Distribution Company that has Retail and/or General Liquor Liability insurance in the amounts of $1Million Per Occurrence and $2Million Aggregate. All bartenders and alcohol servers must be TIPS or LEAD certified. The company MUST list venue as additionally insured and provide a Certificate of Insurance to Venue for approval, no later than 14 days prior to the Event Date. All bar services are subject to approval by Venue.
- Smoking: Not Allowed