Brandywine Manor House, a circa 1740 wedding and event venue, is located on 105 acres in the heart of beautiful Chester County, Pennsylvania, providing the perfect private and intimate space for your rustic and elegant event. We offer four outdoor ceremony sites – the Oak Grove, Lakeview, Garden Terrace, and the Glen, as well as two ceremony locations as part of our rustic and climate-controlled Manor Barn. The Brandywine Tent is another option for receptions and offers the look and feel of a tent while providing you with beautiful draping and theatrical lighting. We offer both the Manor Barn and Brandywine Tent for your wedding or event reception.
The Manor also boasts lighted gazebos, fireplaces, pergola, footbridges, waterfalls, and arbor. With various locations, both diverse and beautiful, Brandywine Manor House offers countless options with which to capture photo memories of your wedding day. Brandywine Manor House strives for excellence in all we do so that through our actions, attitudes, and examples, we may emulate the Lord and provide a model for others to follow.
Venue Rental Policies
- Noise Restrictions: Music must end at 12am
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Open Flames: Not Allowed - Per township ordinance only LED candles permitted.
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Not Allowed
- Outside Catering: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed
- Smoking: Allowed - In designated areas.