Built on the original stone foundation from the 1850s, our newly transformed barn is the cornerstone of the farm. Standing tall with its Douglas Fir beams, wrapped with Hemlock Fir board and batten, and held together with solid Oak pins, you're guaranteed to feel the authenticity of true Amish built elegance while ambling across the rustic yellow pine floors. Start your new life on a charming and sturdy foundation that will last a lifetime.
Venue Rental Policies
- Decorations: Allowed - All decorations are supplied by you or your rental company. Table and chair placement, set up, and decorating of provided decor is included in Capriotti's packages. You may also choose to assist them in decorating or have a decorator assist. Decorating is done on the event date.
- Rehearsal Dinners: Not Allowed
- Pets: Allowed
- Open Flames: Not Allowed
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Not Allowed
- Outside Catering: Not Allowed - As our exclusive caterer, all catering services must be provided by Capriotti's Catering. No outside catering allowed.
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed - Alcohol may be provided by you as the host or purchased through Capriotti’s. All alcohol must be served by a licensed bartender. No kegs allowed. As the host, it is your responsibility to ensure safe departure of all guests.
- Smoking: Allowed