Nestled in the rolling hills of Cottonwood, the Heart S Ranch is a lush green hideaway. Exchange your vows under our towering oak trees on our main lawn, take sunset photos in our fields, dance the evening away under our patio bistro lights as you take in the stunning view of Mount Lassen...
As one of the largest outdoor venues in the North State, we offer the perfect site for weddings, corporate parties, reunions and fundraisers. We are a semi-formal tented outdoor venue- a perfect blend of manicured gardens and rustic ranch settings. At Heart S Ranch, we specialize in making your event unforgettable!
Venue Rental Policies
- Day of Coordinator or Planner Required: Allowed - Required
- Noise Restrictions: Amplified music not allowed after 10:00 pm
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed - BYOB and food for dinner after rehearsal. Venue must be vacated by 9:00 p.m.
- Farewell Brunch: Allowed - Brunch may take place on Sunday from 9:00 - Noon
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Dogs are allowed in ceremonies but must be contained after. Guests are not allowed to bring dogs with the exception of service and seeing eye dogs.
- Open Flames: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Open flames must be contained in a candle holder. No taper candles or sparklers allowed
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Not Allowed - High fire danger in our area
- Outside Catering: Allowed - Caterers must provide proof of insurance. Venue kitchen is prep only, there is no stove or oven. Caterers must provide bbq and cooking and serving equipment. Kitchen must be left clean.
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed - you may bring, beer, wine or alcohol of your choice. a licensed and insured Bartending Service must be hired by client.
- Smoking: Allowed - Smoking in designated smoking areas only. We are in a high fire danger area.