Pleasant Hill is a private home on the National Register of Historic Places that has been thoughtfully renovated as a unique formal event venue. Our home is available for the wedding party to prepare prior to the ceremony with separate bridal and groomsman party areas.
The grounds include a groomed promenade leading to a wedding lawn terrace for guest seating. Our unique arched wedding arch is set against a wildflower meadow backdrop. A tastefully landscaped meadow is available for receptions under your provided tent.
Venue Rental Policies
- New couple send off: Not Allowed - No glitter, confetti, powders, balloons, birdseed or any other similar items that would require extensive clean up.
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed
- Farewell Brunch: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Pets: Not Allowed - Service animals allowed. Ask about pets that will be part of the ceremony.
- Open Flames: Not Allowed
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Not Allowed
- Outside Catering: Allowed
- Outside Alcohol: Not Allowed
- Smoking: Not Allowed