Dedicated to inspire, educate, and delight with contemporary art from New England and beyond through sculptures in the landscape and museum exhibitions, deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum hosts weddings for couples looking to enjoy their unique setting. With sculpture exhibits changing regularly, no two seasons are the same, ensuring a unique experience for each couple.
The combination of indoor and outdoor space overlooks the picturesque Flint’s Pond. Inside, you'll enjoy The Dewey Family Hall featuring artwork from local emerging artists. Just outside the Museum, guests will enjoy the stunning views from the Sculpture Terrace, offering easy access to other areas of the park. Looking for a tented outdoor reception? We have a stunning sailcloth tent on our Pondside pavilion, and your guests will be able to enjoy a constantly changing landscape of large-scale, outdoor, modern and contemporary sculpture and site-specific installations. The Sculpture Park hosts more than 60 works, the majority of which are on loan to the Museum. Create a unique experience for your guests by immersing your event in art and nature.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event Start Time: Events may begin at 5:30 pm
- Decorations: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - You may not affix anything to the walls inside the building. All lighting and decor must be self-standing/supported. No balloons.
- Fireworks: Not Allowed - Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: deCordova provides your caterer with trash and recycling.
- Venue Access: Advanced décor drop-off arranged by appointment. Caterers and other vendors are permitted to arrive 2 hours before the start time for set up.
- Clean Up: Permitted for 1 hour after event end. Limited items may be stored in the building with approval, and picked up at an arranged time.
- Tour Availability: Couples are encouraged to visit the property for a complimentary independent tour. Formal tours may also be requested. Admission is complimentary for all tours and needs to be arranged in advance.
- Vendors: deCordova has dedicated agreements with Boston Catering & Events, Capers Catering, East Meets West, Fireside Catering, Forklift Catering, MAX Ultimate, and Peppers Artful Events. Outside caterers for dietary requirements only must first be approved, and $1,500 added to your base rental fee.
- Membership: Couples must purchase an annual membership to The Trustees at the Supporting Level ($165) or above.
- Event End Time: 11pm
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Dogs are permitted in the park. Service animals permitted in the museum.
- Open Flames: Not Allowed
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Not Allowed
- Outside Catering: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Outside Alcohol: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Smoking: Not Allowed