The Herreshoff Marine Museum offers a premier waterfront location for your next special event such as a clambake, business meeting, small conference, corporate retreat, holiday party, regatta, wedding or family reunion. Our facilities, overlooking Bristol Harbor, provide a beautiful and historic location for your event, amidst dozens of exceptional historic Herreshoff boats while enjoying our unique panoramic view of Narragansett Bay.
The Museum offers several attractive alternatives for your meeting, social event, or wedding such as the Waterfront, Hall of Boats, Conference Room or the second floor of the Historical Burnside Building.
Venue Rental Policies
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed
- Farewell Brunch: Allowed
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Dogs and Cats are allowed on the waterfront on a leash, but prohibited from being under the tent. No other pets are allowed.
- Open Flames: Not Allowed
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Not Allowed
- Outside Catering: Allowed - Pranzi is the exclusive caterer for Herreshoff, but exceptions can be made in certain circumstances.
- Outside Alcohol: Not Allowed
- Smoking: Not Allowed