The Legacy Barn is a rustic, yet modern full-log style venue that is Insta-worthy in every way you can imagine. If you are searching for a beautiful venue nestled in the woods, yet close to lodging and other conveniences, The Legacy Barn may be the right fit for you. We can accommodate up to 250 guests, fully climatized, with a prep kitchen, upstairs bride’s quarters and a groom’s room. Our venue is 6600 sq ft and will easily accommodate your intimate or large wedding and reception. We have an outdoor ceremony location that has a beautiful wooded backdrop with a couple arch options for you to choose from. Plus, there is an option to have an indoor ceremony, as well.
Venue Rental Policies
- Candles: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Any candle that is contained inside a container or holder is allowed. Due to safety reasons, we do not allow tapered candles or hanging candles/lanterns with flames. Flameless candles are great option.
- Fireworks/Sparklers: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Due to regulations, neither are permitted. However, we can arrange a controlled sparkler photo with your photographer - please let us know if you would like to include this.
- Rehearsal Dinners: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - 1. Rehearsals can be done when you book a 2 day event. 2. One day events can use our open house days to do a run through of your rehearsal. 3. If the day prior to your event is NOT BOOKED, we can provide 1 hour the day prior for a rehearsal.
- Farewell Brunch: Not Allowed - Not available
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - We love dogs, but we do have stipulations. Dogs are allowed with approval, as part of a ceremony and for pictures. However, animals other than service dogs, are NOT ALLOWED inside the venue, which includes anywhere near food. Dogs must be on leash at all times and must be supervised at all times (not tied up somewhere on the property).
- Open Flames: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - All candles should be contained (in hurricanes) or can be floating candles. No open flames.
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Gas firepit will be available upon request.
- Outside Catering: Allowed - All caterers must be licensed and insured. They will access to the venue at the time indicated on the contract.
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed - No guest can bring their own alcohol - strictly prohibited. Alcohol can be provided by a licensed/insured bartender ONLY and must be served from behind the bar.
- Smoking: Allowed - Only allowed on the back patio please.