With four beautiful ceremony locations, we hope you find your place here with us at The Barn at Paradise Place! With its breathtaking view overlooking the pond, Wedding Hill is spacious enough for large ceremonies, but unique enough for a private elopement beneath the branches. Your vision is matched only by the beauty of the surroundings at this special locale. Beneath Wedding Hill lies The Pond, a place of serenity and beauty. Couples looking to tie the knot in an intimate setting should look no further!
The Barn is our largest space with its unique white brick wall, white floor-to-celing shiplap, large windows, concrete floors and copper chandelier lighting. Radiant, welcoming, and immediately gripping, moments here are memories in the making. You can also step into our new chapel, where timeless beauty meets global treasures. Adorned with stained glass doors from London, French doors from Paris, and a bell from New Orleans, this intimate sanctuary invites you to celebrate your love story in a setting rich with history and charm. Reserve your special day and embrace the magic of our internationally-inspired chapel.
Through prayer and careful consultation with multiple experts, we built the Barn on the edge of Wedding Hill overlooking our magical pond. We feel blessed to be able to share this special place with you. Whether it’s a wedding, a corporate, school or church event, or a banquet or family reunion, we’re sure you’ll enjoy celebrating your event with us here at Paradise Place.
Venue Rental Policies
- Security: Allowed - Even if you aren’t serving alcohol, you must hire security through Decatur Police Department. Call Daniel Sandate at (940) 399-6060.
- Wedding Day Insurance: Allowed - You are required to have wedding day insurance. We recommend the following companies: EventHelper.com, WedSure.com and WedSafe.com.
- Glass Bottles: Not Allowed
- Exit items: Not Allowed - We do not allow confetti of any kind.
- Candles : Allowed - We do allow candles! They are required to be enclosed in glass.
- Vendors: Allowed - Whether they are an established company, or a friend who does it on the side, they are required to show proof of liability insurance.
- Security: We require every event to use Brooks Security Group regardless if you have alcohol or not. You will pay the Barn who will set it up for you at the 45 day meeting.
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed
- Open Flames: Not Allowed - No, all candles must be in votives.
- Outside Catering: Allowed - We do require them to provide liability insurance.
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed - In order to serve alcohol, we do require it to be serve by a licensed and insured bar company. It is not BYOB