Situated on an 128-acre ranch right outside of New Braunfels and San Marcos, Harper Hill Ranch is a unique event venue that opened in the Fall of 2018. Nestled in the trees up on a hill, you’ll find the ideal space for your wedding, banquet, corporate retreat, family reunion, and more. You’ll fall in love with our beautiful stained glass windows and sparkling chandeliers that hang in our temperature-controlled Barn. From the stamped concrete floor to the tin ceilings to the reclaimed wood doors, our carefully-planned details set us apart from other venues. The barn is over 5000 square feet and includes indoor event space, bride room, groom room, caterer’s kitchen, silo bathrooms, plus a covered outdoor patio.
8 bedrooms5 bathrooms
Take a step back in time when you enter the Ranch House that has origins from the 1880’s. It is full of historical character, while also providing modern conveniences to make your stay as comfortable as possible. With space to sleep up to 27 people, the house also provides many spaces to entertain. Included with the house is a covered outdoor kitchen; a large pool with a swim-up bar, grotto, waterfall and hot tub; basketball and volleyball courts; and many other amenities for you to enjoy.
Venue Rental Policies
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed - Allowed in house area if book weekend package.
- Pets: Allowed - A maximum of 3 dogs may stay on-site if book weekend package. Full pet policy available upon request.
- Outside Catering: Allowed - Must be properly insured and stay throughout the event to clean/buss tables.
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed - Couple may provide the alcohol to be served by approved bartending company for reception. No BYOB by guests.
- Smoking: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - All facilities are non-smoking. We have a restricted smoking area outside for events.
Overnight Accommodations Policies
- Pets: Allowed - Up to 3 dogs may stay in the house. Full pet policy available upon request.
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Allowed - 1 fire pit is provided. No additional fire pits or bonfires are permitted. Fire must be attended at all times.
- Smoking: Not Allowed
- Check In Time: 12:00 pm