Your romantic celebration will be surrounded by a distinctive collection of rustic treehouses in a lush forest setting. We offer several options for tying the knot, depending on the size of your group and how much time you’d like to celebrate at Treehouse Point.
Each of our wedding and elopement packages include overnight accommodations for the happy couple, and our wedding packages also include overnight accommodation for select members of your family, bridal party, or celebrants.
We look forward to partnering with you to create your dream wedding in the trees!
Venue Rental Policies
- Rehearsal Dinners: Not Allowed
- Farewell Brunch: Allowed - We provide breakfast for your overnight guests the next morning.
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Pets: - Pets are not permitted on site, except in the case of a prearranged pet-in-ceremony agreement. This includes pets belonging to guests. - A maximum of 2 pets may be included in the ceremony only. Any pet participating in a ceremony must be removed from the property immediately after the ceremony concludes. No pets in cars or onsite after. - Each pet included in a prearranged pet-in-ceremony agreement incurs a nonrefundable $150 pet fee. - Renter is responsible for the proper disposal of any waste an animal may generate; bags, etc. for waste pickup/removal are not provided. Re: Damage Deposit & Cleaning Fee. - Service animals are allowed, but TreeHouse Point must be notified if a service animal will be in service/attendance. - Neither TreeHouse Point, nor the ADA recognize emotional support animals as service animals.
- Open Flames: Not Allowed
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Allowed - Use of outdoor fire pit is subject to King County Guidelines re: Burn Bans at time of event. The fire pit is not available for groups of over 20, and only permitted after all non-overnight guests depart at 11:00 PM. Someone must remain with the fire at all times. Evidence of lighting a fire during a burn ban will result in a $500 charge.
- Outside Catering: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - If Renter desires a caterer outside of the preferred list: - A mandatory walk through with the caterer or food truck and bartending service must be scheduled with a TreeHouse Point representative no less than 90 days prior to event before being approved to serve food at TreeHouse Point. - A non-negotiable, additional fee of $1500 (plus applicable taxes) will be charged to Renter working with a caterer not on our preferred list. - TreeHouse Point reserves the right to deny any caterer or bartending service not suitable to serve in the space.
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed - Alcohol: A banquet permit is required, without exception, if alcohol will be served during the event, including a champagne toast. A licensed professional bartender is required to serve alcohol to guests. Renter assumes responsibility for all liabilities that result from the serving of alcohol during contracted time. Renter also assumes the responsibility for guest conduct and transport to or from TreeHouse Point during contracted time. TreeHouse Point has an open-door policy for bringing alcohol on-site, no fees will be charged. Last call for alcohol at 9:45 PM and bartender service must end by 10:00 PM. Absolutely no shots, neat drinks or on the rocks drinks…TreeHouse Point reserves the right to shut down the bar service if contract terms are broken.
- Smoking: Allowed - We have a smoking area located by our out building in the parking lot.