Less than an hour away from Boston and only 15 minutes from Providence rests over 200 acres of trails, forests, crystal clear streams, and preserved fields. With wide open fields perfect for a tented event, to a beautifully restored white-washed barn, you'll enjoy plenty of options for your indoor/outdoor event.
Excited about giving back? Caratunk Wildlife Refuge uses all proceeds from your wedding to help conserve the 200-acre property for generations to come.
Venue Rental Policies
- Decorations: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Attachments to walls and ceilings are strictly prohibited unless prior approval is received. Nature Center exhibits, including but not limited to pictures on the walls, exhibit cases, animal collections and artifacts are not to be altered, covered, moved, decorated or used in any way without prior consent. No rice, bird seed, glitter or confetti may be thrown or used inside the facility. Use of balloons, pinatas, or any objects that may adversly affect wildlife are prohibited. Bird seed may be thrown outside with prior consent.
- Fireworks: Not Allowed - Fireworks, sparklers, firecrackers, bottle rockets, roman candles or similar explosive devices are strictly prohibited.
- Trash and Recycling: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Dumpster on-site; couples must bag their trash.
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed
- Farewell Brunch: Allowed
- Pets: Not Allowed - Pets not permitted.
- Open Flames: Not Allowed - Open flames such as candles, torches and bonfires are strictly prohibited.
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Not Allowed
- Outside Catering: Allowed
- Outside Alcohol: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Smoking: Not Allowed - No smoking.
Photo Credits: ALN Images