Want an outdoor ceremony and a reception inside? This is the place. Want a barn wedding with a reception under the stars? We can handle that, also. Maybe you want everything outside. We’ve got it all covered. We are the premier wedding and event venue in Northwest Oklahoma. Set on a creek and surrounded by oak, persimmon, and evergreen trees, this barn and outdoor venue is the perfect place for a rustic, yet elegant, wedding or other event. The open field behind the venue makes for a picturesque view that photographers love. A tributary of Indian Creek runs beside the ceremony area. Some days we see deer, turkey, squirrels, and other wildlife. Most days we see a variety of birds. It is so peaceful and serene, yet isolated enough that it is hard to disturb our neighbors.
Venue Rental Policies
- Motorized side-by-sides, ATVs, 4-wheelers, et cetera: Not Allowed
- Sparklers, confetti, glitter: Not Allowed
- Only real flower petals for flower girls: Allowed - No silk or material petals on the ground; only real petals. Silk/faux flowers may be used for centerpieces, bouquets, and swags
- Rehearsal Dinners: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Rehearsal Dinner day must be contracted at same time as booking or can be requested until 30 days prior to wedding. Cost for rehearsal dinner (up to 4 hours for set up, dinner, clean up only) is $500. If rehearsal dinner set up, meal, and clean up is longer than 4 hours, additional day rental fee applies. It is subject to availability. Rehearsal is free depending on availability of venue. Request can be made 30 day prior to wedding up and until 1 week prior to wedding. Rehearsal is required if The Ranch is coordinating, but day of rehearsal is dependent on availability of venue (i.e., rehearsal on Thursday for a Saturday wedding if Friday is booked for a wedding by another couple). Rehearsal dinner is not required.
- Pets: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Open Flames: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply)
- Outside Catering: Allowed - Caterer must be pre-approved. If self catering, maximum of 2 roasters allowed. Client is required to provide staff to help maintain buffet and drinks. If client is unable to find staff, The Ranch will make those arrangements. Client will be responsible for costs. Payment will be due 2 weeks prior to event. Minimum of 2 helpers.
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed - Bartender is required. Bartender must be licensed and must provide Certificate of Insurance with The Ranch as additional insured minimum 3 weeks prior to event. If license and COI is not received 3 weeks out, no alcohol will be allowed on property OR venue will contract with bartending service and client will pay for services 2 weeks prior to event.
- Smoking: Allowed - Smoking and vaping in smoking area ONLY. Absolutely no smoking or vaping in building or near entryways.