Tucked within the countryside and hidden as a treasure among the pines, The Farm offers magical mountainous views and lush green pastures. A blend of European style mixed with Southern comfort, it's an unforgettable backdrop for your wedding.
The Farm is located just one hour south of Chattanooga and one hour north of Atlanta. So, we're conveniently close to home, yet you'll feel as if you've been transported to a dreamy far-away place. An escape from the chaos of modern day life.
And with an array of indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception sites, The Farm offers an ideal setting worthy of your storybook vows.
We purchased the property in 2009. It seemed like a wonderful place to spend quality time with our family and friends - not to mention a magical place for our children to grow up. After a year of renovating the buildings and restoring the land, we hosted our first wedding as a favor for some friends. Word quickly got out that The Farm was an amazing place to host weddings.
So, combining our mutual love for business with our individual talents and expertise, The Farm was officially established.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event Insurance Required: Allowed - WedSafe, Markle
- Sky Lanterns, Fake flower Toss, Confetti, Crayons: Not Allowed
- Wedding Coordinator For All weddings over 50 guest: Allowed
- Noise Restrictions: None
- Rehearsal Dinners: Allowed - Additional fees apply
- Farewell Brunch: Allowed - Additional fee
- Pets: Allowed
- Open Flames: Not Allowed
- Bonfires/Fire Pits: Considered Upon Request (restrictions or fees may apply) - Must be supervised and approved by Farm staff
- Outside Catering: Allowed - All catering company must be licensed and insured
- Outside Alcohol: Allowed - Must Hire Across The Bar to provide bar services
- Smoking: Not Allowed - in designated areas only.
Photo Credits: Mozzafiato Amore Photography